Cleaning the bathroom is often one of the least enjoyed tasks of any homeowner. However, although we would like to avoid it, cleaning this much-used area of the house is necessary. Here at All About Cleaning Services, we are experts when it comes to cleaning, and we've provided this handy 9-step process to ensure your bathroom gets the very best clean possible.
Bathroom Cleaning Tips
- Remove any dust build-up over the ceiling fan.
- Vacuum the floor and any bath mats to remove hair and dust.
- Spray shower and bath, leaving the cleaner to work while you wipe down the walls.
- Scrub shower and bath, paying close attention to edges and grouting. Use a squeegee for any glass panels or doors in the shower.
- Remove everything from vanity top and wipe down top and basin.
- Clean mirror.
- Scrub and disinfect inside of toilet, and don’t forget under the seat and all other nooks and crannies. Wipe down outside of toilet.
- Leave a drop of disinfectant or a squeeze of lemon in the bottom of the toilet brush container to keep it smelling fresh.
- Mop tiles